New Patient Information
Becoming a New Patient at the Cosmetic and Laser Dentistry Centre
The Cosmetic and Laser Dentistry Centre provides first class dental care in a comfortable, relaxed and caring environment, while providing the very latest in technology.
During your first visit we will perform a comprehensive dental examination. Prior to the examination, we ask you to fill out a confidential questionnaire. This questionnaire will give us detailed information that may be relevant to your dental health and allows us to gain a better understanding of your overall general and oral health. If there is any other information that you feel is important for us to know, it can be discussed during your appointment in the strictest of confidence. Should you wish to complete our questionnaire prior to your appointment then you can do so by printing the PDF document below:
Please call reception for user name and password on 03 9500 2084. To open PDF file you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Your comprehensive examination will involve:
- Hard Tissue / Teeth Integrity of teeth, existing restorations, vitality, cracks, position in the mouth etc
- Facial Analysis: Symmetry, smile line, aesthetic appearance and posture
- Soft Tissue: Cheeks, palate, throat, tongue, floor of the mouth and lips
- Pathology: Assessing for any signs of tumours, cysts and oral cancer
- Chewing Joint: TMJ and associated muscles, disorders of this joint and the surrounding muscles can often lead to debilitating headaches, earaches, tooth wear and bite collapse
- Periodontal (Gums): Gums form a supporting system for our teeth. Undiagnosed gum disease is the most common cause for tooth loss in the adult population
- Smile Analysis: If requested, how happy you are with your smile, does your smile match your face, does your smile age you, is your smile aesthetically pleasing?
In order to be empowered to make choices for yourself, you need to have a fundamental knowledge of the current condition of your mouth.
Following the examination, based on your desires and goals, a personalized treatment plan will be designed to suit your specific needs. All the available treatment options will be discussed with you, so that you can make a fully informed decision. If need be, a financial plan can be provided.
Our aim is to fit your care into your lifestyle as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
Let’s talk about your smile
To arrange a consultation, or for any enquiries, please phone our centre on (03) 9500 2084 today.
Alternatively, please fill out our easy contact form and a helpful and friendly member of our team will be in contact with you shortly to assist you further.