Would You Like to Improve Your Smile?
In most cases, your dream smile can be created in as few as two appointments.
Every smile is individually designed to not only look beautiful, but also to enhance your facial features and in some cases making you also look younger.
If you would like to see how you feel about your smile, you can answer the following questions in the privacy of your own home.
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling when photos are taken of you?
- Do you tend to cover up your mouth with your hand when you speak or smile?
- Are you conscious about spaces and gaps in your teeth?
- Do you feel that your teeth make you look older?
- Do you feel that your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Do you notice excessive areas of tooth wear that make your smile feel older?
- Do you notice any dark fillings that are apparent when you smile?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped or crowded?
Our full range of general dentistry services is complimented by a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry procedures. With the many possibilities of cosmetic dentistry, such as whitening, bonding, veneers and crowns, you can now have the smile you have always wanted.
Call us to arrange a cosmetic assessments if you are unsure of what you need to achieve your beautiful smile.
Improve your personal and professional relationships, feel confident and make positive, powerful and memorable impressions to those you meet with a beautiful, bright and spontaneous smile.
Let’s talk about your smile
We have a range of treatments and services which can improve the appearance of a smile. To arrange a consultation regarding Glamsmile, Porcelain Veneers, Composite Bonding, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants or General Dentistry, please phone our centre on (03) 9500 2084 today.
Alternatively, please fill out our easy contact form and a helpful and friendly member of our team will be in contact with you shortly to assist you further.