Would You Like to Improve Your Smile?
In most cases, your dream smile can be created in as few as two appointments. Every smile is individually designed to not only look beautiful, but also to enhance your facial features and in some cases making you also look younger.
If you would like to see how you feel about your smile, you can answer the following questions in the privacy of your own home.
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you avoid smiling when photos are taken of you?
- Do you tend to cover up your mouth with your hand when you speak or smile?
- Are you conscious about spaces and gaps in your teeth?
- Do you feel that your teeth make you look older?
- Do you feel that your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Do you notice excessive areas of tooth wear that make your smile feel older?
- Do you notice any dark fillings that are apparent when you smile?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped or crowded?
Evaluating Your Smile
These questions highlight the common concerns dentists hear from their patients about the appearance of their teeth. Read through the smile evaluation quiz and see if you can relate with them. You should also know that thanks to GlamSmile, all of these issues can now be addressed at a truly affordable price.
- Have you ever been interested in changing the look of your teeth?
- Are your teeth not as straight as you would like?
- Are you unhappy with the colour of your teeth?
- Are your teeth stained from coffee, tea, red wine, food or smoking?
- Do you have tetracycline-stained teeth?
- Have you tried over-the-counter teeth whitening products in the past and been unhappy with the results?
- Do your teeth have gaps or spaces between them that you don’t like?
- Are your teeth showing wear on the biting surfaces?
- Are your teeth chipped, protruding, too long or too short?
- Do you have prior dental work that you find unattractive? (eg: Amalgam fillings, resin/composite veneers)
- Have you ever felt embarrassed by your teeth?
- Have you ever hidden your smile from your friends, your family, co-workers or cameras?
- Can you see the positive impact your glamorous straight white smile may have in your confidence, social life and career?
Our full range of general dentistry services are complemented by a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry procedures.
With the many possibilities of cosmetic dentistry, such as whitening, bonding, veneers and crowns, you can now have the smile you have always wanted.
Call us to arrange a cosmetic assessment if you are unsure of what you need to achieve your beautiful smile.
Improve your personal and professional relationships, feel confident and make positive, powerful and memorable impressions to those you meet with a beautiful, bright and spontaneous smile.
Exceeding Expectations is Our Goal
We strive for every patient at our centre to have a 5-star experience. Our patients are like family to us and we believe that reflects in the feedback we receive.