Open for Urgent & Emergency Care Only
9:00am - 3:00pm (Monday - Friday)
ADA Level 3 Restrictions are in Force
We are an ADA designated urgent care provider and are currently able to see patients for the following concerns:
- Acute dental pain;
- Ulceration, swelling and inflammation;
- Significant trauma to the teeth from injury or accident;
- Medically compromised patients where dental concerns may compromise their systemic disease;
- Patients at risk of rapid-progression dental disease;
- Patients with a referral from a medical practitioner for medically necessary dental care.
To arrange an appointment, please phone (03) 9500 2084.
If you are uncertain if your concerns qualify as urgent, please call our reception team for further advice. For all non-urgent enquiries, please contact us via our web form.
Keeping you Safe: We are taking additional steps to protect against COVID-19 including 3-hour gaps between patients, hospital-grade infection control, staff and patient screening and more. Learn more...